Make sure your router is on and that your FRAMED Device is within range.
If you're too far from your router you won't get a signal, so make sure you're within range.
Check all of your cables and connections.
If you still can’t connect to your network or get online, make sure your router is connected to the modem and turned on.
For more help, try restarting your FRAMED Device, router, or cable/DSL modem. After each step, check to see if you fixed the issue.
- Restart your FRAMED Device.
- Unplug your router and plug it back in.
- Unplug your cable or DSL modem and plug it back in.
Still can’t connect?
If you still can't connect to your network, try the following:
- If someone else set up your network, ask them for help. If you’re using a network at a company, school, hotel, store, or other free Wi-Fi location, find an employee for assistance.
- If you're connected to a Wi-Fi network but you can’t get online, try to use your Wi-Fi network on other devices. If you can’t get online using your other devices, there might be a service outage. Call your cable company or internet provider for help.
- Try connecting to a Wi-Fi network in a different location. If your device can connect, you’ll need to get help with your Wi-Fi network. If it can’t connect to any Wi-Fi networks, contact FRAMED Support [ firstname.lastname@example.org ].